A rare opportunity has arisen for a professional, organised and talented Executive Assistant to support, organise and assist the Chairman of a well established and professional practice based just outside of Sudbury, Suffolk.
Working Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm, although you must be able to be flexible and stay late when needed to support the needs of the business when they arise.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Lovely modern office with a great working atmosphere
Must be able to drive due to location - Free parking available at the offices
The role encompasses a variety of responsibilities and therefore, a high degree of organisational, confidentiality and IT skills are essential.
Duties will include:
• Providing marketing support to all the Chairman’s companies
• Writing letters and taking dictation from the Chairman
• Extensive email & diary management
• Making travel arrangements
• Organising meetings and writing agendas, together with minute taking
• Event management
• Filtering telephone calls, managing messages for the Chairman
The successful candidate will be conscientious, capable of using their own initiative whilst working under pressure and possess excellent, proactive and positive communication/engagement skills.
For more information please contact the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office and speak to Lisa Cleverley.