The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for our client, a successful, well-established and rapidly growing company based in the Essex area.
Working within a social, team-orientated environment and reporting into the Financial Controller, our client is looking for this person to be an integral part of the team, responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate finance function within the business.
The role will include basic book keeping activities, working with sales and purchase ledgers and running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct.
Other duties include:
• Calculating and raising customer invoices.
• Processing payments and supplier invoices.
• Validating supplier terms of business issued.
Our client is looking for:
• Ideally be studying towards or willing to study AAT, or AAT Qualified.
• Previous work experience in transactional finance and bookkeeping.
• Excellent Excel and accounting software knowledge eg. Xero.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who offer great progression opportunities, in a modern working environment, with free onsite parking!