An opportunity to join an industry-leading, customer focused company with a vision of growing our reputation as world leaders in linear motion.
Administration of high volume weekly and monthly payrolls to include all functions in relation to processing of correct payments using Sage 50 and assisting with queries. In addition, the successful candidate will be assisting our Financial Accountant with preparation of accounting activities.
1. Preparation of weekly payroll and support of monthly payroll as required.
2. Administration of starter/leaver information.
3. Calculation of statutory payments, accuracy of wages including bonuses, salary increases and overtime.
4. Handling payroll queries.
5. Assisting with the preparation and administration of accounts to include management accounts, stock journals and month end reporting.
6. Assistance with preparation of year-end.
Payroll preparation and process, competent in use of Sage 50.
Management accounting and costing experience ideally in a manufacturing background.
Demonstrable knowledge and experience of accountancy practice to a competent level.
Excellent customer service provider with strong communication skills.
Highly organised, with ability to work on own initiative and with others.
Proficient with Microsoft excel and the ability to produce spreadsheets/workbooks to an advanced level.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm. 35-hours per week (Full time)
The position is offered as full time; however, we are able to offer degree of flexibility can be offered with regard to the number of hours worked per week and start and finish times. We are able to support part time working with a minimum requirement of 21 hours per week.
In return we offer:
A competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.