Do you have an interest in digital marketing?
Are you highly organised - able to manage your workload and daily marketing tasks?
My client a well- regarded organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester are looking for a marketing and administration assistant to join their team.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company's presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients
This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career within a marketing role.
Due to the companies location you must have access to your own transport - this is a Monday to Friday role - working 9 - 5:30pm.
Free parking is available on site - this role offers progression for the right candidate.