The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Arrears Officer Position working for a well established company based in Ipswich.
- Taking debit card payments to clear arrears;
- Organising mortgage installments by analysing income and expenditure forms;
- Agreeing and formalizing arrangements with borrowers to repay their arrears.
You will be working on a shift basis as per the business opening hours. You will also participate in a comprehensive 6-8 week induction training course that will provide you with the skills, knowledge and expertise to perform your role to the best of your ability.
- Demonstrates sound moral and ethical principles at work;
- Honest, trustworthy, demonstrating integrity and professionalism in the workplace;
- Co-operative, supportive of others and respectful with borrowers, clients and colleagues;
- Effective team member who thinks logically and objectively;
- A positive, productive and proactive approach to work and building relationships.
Hours and Environment
- Working a core 37.5 hour week
The business is open from:
08:30am until 20:30pm Monday to Friday
09:00am until 13:00pm Saturdays (paid overtime)