Do you have experience in Merchandising and are ready for your next challenge? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Assistant Merchandiser for our client, a leading, high-end online retailer based in the Essex area.
Working within a busy, social working environment, this role is to support the Merchandiser to effectively plan and trade the product area. This will be achieved through product and brand performance analysis giving insight for Merchandise Financial Planning & Range Planning, regular reforecasting in season for effective stock management and collaborating with the Online Category Executives to optimise conversion.
Some duties will include:
• Review past seasons performance/forecast and define growth drivers.
• Create sales, profit, stock & OTB plans and produce WSSI.
• Regularly reforecast WSSI for effective stock and OTB management.
• Place replenishment orders to optimise stock levels and drive sales & profit.
• Review the delivery schedule against the WSSI stock plans rephrasing and optimising intake as required.
• Produce Sell Through tracker to effectively clear terminal stock.
• Collaborate with the Online Category Executives to optimise conversion
• Regularly update Merchandiser on progress, key issues and changes to work priorities.
You will have:
• Minimum requirement - proven track record as an allocator or Merchandise Assistant
• Proficient MS Office packages, including strong Excel experience
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Analytical and commercial mind set
• Attention to detail and ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload
• Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly reputable, rapidly growing company who offer great career progression opportunities, benefits package & free onsite parking!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.