Are you a highly skilled manager with the ability and experience to oversee the daily running of a small family run business?
Do you want to be an integral part of the business - managing the operations on a day to day basis?
Are you an excellent people manager with the ability to drive a team and a business forward?
My client - a successful and growing business on the outskirts of Sudbury are looking to recruit a business manager to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an pivotal part of the business - reporting to the Directors - you will oversee the daily running of the business and all teams involved.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the team on a daily basis - across all departments
- Managing and dealing with issues/customers/queries requiring escalation
- Implementing and managing HR issues including appraisals, recruitment and other issues as they arrive.
- Decision making across the business in directors absence.
- Dealing with Auditors, senior clients and other business services.
- Driving the business forward!
Personal attributes required:
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Driven and business focused
- Hands on attitude
- Proactive outlook
- Reliable and dedicated
- Ability to motivate a team
This is an excellent opportunity to be a pivotal part of this business - an excellent salary up to £40k is offered dependent on experience - company car, phone etc.
Free parking is available and an excellent working location.