Our client, a leading supplier of construction products and services, is looking for a CAD Designer to join their busy team in Colchester.
Main responsibilities include:
- Producing layout drawings and calculations using AutoCAD / Microsoft Excel;
- Contacting Clients, Architects and Engineers to obtain design details, comments and approval;
- Issuing manufacturing schedules and drawings to clients and colleagues;
- Raising adjustments on orders to suit client requirements;
- Communicating relevant information to other departments.
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous building design experience preferable;
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a variety of computer packages including AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- A confident and professional telephone manner;
- Self-motivated, methodical approach with a customer focused approach.
If you are interested in this role, please click the link above or call our Sudbury office today on 01787 881 962.