The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a CNC machinist to join an expanding team within the Metal Manufacturing industry.
Duties will include:
• Ensure the machine is programmed to perform the correct operations so quality parts
and material are produced.
• Checking requirements are accurately translated into computer commands.
• Ensure the machine is loaded with the correct raw material and parts.
• Ensure the tasks are executed accurately and best results are produced.
• Identifying process and finished material / parts are accurate.
• Ensure the machine is working to its best functionality.
• Continually operate within Health and Safety guideline.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
• Be able to undertake cross training on other CNC machine tools.
• Previous experience as a CNC Operator, operating CNC and tooling as well as
• Basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
• Mechanical aptitude and good maths skills.
• Keen eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Adaptable and can work on own initiative.
• Successfully completed apprenticeship or relevant diploma desirable.
Mon-Thurs 7.00am – 4.30pm
20 Days Holiday plus Stat Bank Holidays
Contributory Pension Scheme
6 Months probation
Company sick pay after qualifying period
Salary will be between 9ph-10ph depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more information then please contact Andrew Potts on 01376 528660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org