The Just Recruitment Group have a very exciting new position for a CNC Machine Manager to join our client located near to Saffron Walden.
You may be looking for your first step into management or be an experienced Manager already!
Working Monday to Friday, with optional overtime, great company benefits and a superb working environment.
The ideal candidate:
- CNC experience in Milling And Turning programming and operating, minimum 5 years in both disciplines.
- Ability to Programme at least one off these CNC languages: Fanuc, Mazak, Cincom, Haas.
- Competent in on- line programming skills.
- Good understanding of tooling and applications.
- Ability to work in a clean/ controlled / methodical manner.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Experience working to tight tolerances/ finishes within BS9001 2015.
- Ability to work on own initiative and solve problems/ good working attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team with good communication/people skills.
This is a fulltime permanent position working in a very exciting company. Don't delay, apply today!