The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a CNC TURNER (Weekend Night Shift) for their client based in Tiverton, Devon.
Hours of Work:
Friday - Sunday: 6.00 pm – 6.00 am, 30-minutes for lunch
36-hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
Manufacturing customer orders on our circular motion product range using vertical and horizontal turning centres, along with other large format ring grinding/turning machines.
Loading, setting and running programs through initial prove out simulation according to the requirements of production documentation.
Producing valid first-off component and having it verified or self-inspected using our CMM (with training).
Loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection, checking set ups/first off against drawings and specifications to ensure orders are manufactured accurately and to the highest quality standards.
• Minimum 2-years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines.
• Proven experience of milling and turning on CNC centres.
• Fully conversant with Fanuc programming controls.
• Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
• Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
• Proven engineering background in a similar environment.
• Mechanical Engineering Manufacture Apprenticeship or equivalent NVQ3 Award, BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications at Advanced Level
• Can do attitude with team working ethos.
• A high level of IT literacy.
• Experience using CMM, pre-set meters and gauges to check conformity of product.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, good benefits package, free on-site parking and a generous holiday allocation.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 905898.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Just Recruitment Group Ltd, are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.