The Just Recruitment Group have had a very exciting opportunity arise in Newmarket!
Due to rapid expansion, our client a leading global distribution firm, are seeking a Night Shift Warehouse Supervisor to start on a full time, permanent basis as soon as possible.
As the Warehouse Supervisor your role is to supervise the daily operations and workforce in order to fulfill a range of customer orders within the allocated time-frames, maintaining quality.
The role -
- Working as part of a team of Warehouse Shift Supervisors to deliver overall site performance through effective management of people and processes, creating a safe, effective, improvement focused team
- Responsible for the management of resources and the delivery of immediate/day to day results in terms safety, quality, cost and service
- Working alongside other functions to ensure all people, production and financial responsibilities are met
- Continuous improvement within the warehouse
- Leadership of warehouse shift towards achieving the overall site KPI’s
- Focusing on continuous improvement of warehouse through optimization of 5S
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of supervising teams within a FMCG environment
- Extensive practical experience of proactive shift supervision
- Knowledge of all food safety and health/safety & environmental compliance requirements
- Sustained ability to deliver results through immediate teams
- Results focused mind-set
- Experience of implementing and supervising 5S
Our client offer a competitive salary in the region of £24000-£28000 and generous benefits package. Hours for this role are to be confirmed but it has been suggested that 6pm-4.30am will be the approximate time frames.
For more information contact Just Recruitment today!
With over 30 years experience delivering a quality temporary, permanent and contract recruitment service for Office, HR, Industrial, Technical, Engineering, Law and Finance, the Just Recruitment Group works successfully with an extensive list of local businesses, providing an honest, ethical and professional service to both candidates and clients. With branches in Braintree, Ipswich, Haverhill, Sudbury, and Witham we are positioned to offer services with Essex, Suffolk, Cambridge, Norfolk and the Home Counties.