The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager for our client, an award-winning, reputable agency based in the Essex area.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the role of the Commercial Manager is to oversee and be responsible for the Project Management Office, leading this team to deliver all projects both on time and on budget.
You will be responsible to develop and lead key projects with the PMO, using financial and technical expertise to price, contract, and be responsible for the team’s approach to project planning, initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control and completion. The role will also involve assisting the Managing Director when required, in order to achieve business wide goals and objectives to help grow and develop the business.
Some responsibilities will include:
• Pricing, managing and placing contract packages to sub-contractors
• Resolving contractual and commercial problems
• Offering direction and instruction to the PMO team
• Risk assessment for all works contracted
• Reviewing and developing operational process flows
• Involved in budget preparation
• Managing the sub-contractors and having final say on all payments
• Attending Site Design Meetings
Our client is looking for:
• CSCS and Quantity Surveying experience
• Degree educated or equivalent
• A previous position held within the industry - minimum 5 years’ experience
• Long term strategic perspective
• A commercial knowledge base in construction, shop fitting or interior design fit out
• Strong commercial awareness
• High understanding of construction processes
• Strong contractual knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, rapidly growing company who offer great long-term career opportunities, benefits, free parking. This is a pivotal role for the company, offering autonomy and responsibility.