Do you have a passion for writing and a creative flair? Do you enjoy content writing and have experience writing for a blog, or social media? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Content Writer for our client, a leading, dynamic and rapidly growing company based in the Essex area.
Working within a social, friendly team, our client is looking for a talented individual with a real flair for writing to join their team in a fast-paced, varied and exciting role!
You will have excellent writing skills and a creative mindset.
The role will encompass assisting the content marketing team by creating SEO website copy, blog posts, creative content such as infographics, and update social media channels as required.
Some duties will include:
- Writing engaging digital content, inclusive of blogs, infographic research and optimised website copy.
- Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion.
- Uploading various blogs and web copy to a variety of Content Management Systems.
- Liaising with management to ensure all content meets set requirements.
- Liaising confidently and professionally with clients to discuss content requirements, tone, audience and any amendments that need to be made.
- Editing in-house and existing client content to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Assisting with the creation and scheduling of social media posts across a range of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
Our client is looking for:
- Ideally at least one years’ experience in a similar role writing copy.
- Some experience in digital marketing, in particular SEO and social media would be preferred.
- Exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar, with a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to adapt tone and direction according to the client or type of content required.
- Be confident creating content for clients across a broad range of industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who offer great career development and progression, and a fun and social working environment!
Please note you will need to provide a portfolio of work should your application be successful.