Job Role - Continuous Improvement Coach
Location - Suffolk
The Continuous Improvement Coach is a key position within a newly created team whose primary responsibility is to deliver continuous improvement initiatives across all levels/functions of the business. You will be the driving force behind fostering a culture of sustainable change through the creation, coaching and embedding of LEAN methodology, its tools, and the supporting framework to deliver business transformation.
What are my responsibilities?
1. To identify and deliver improvement activities across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
2. To work with key business stakeholders to build a Continuous Improvement environment to support an on-going programme of change.
3. To lead, facilitate and coach LEAN/process improvement based workshops or Kaizens to drive ideas and solutions.
4. To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identify better ways of working.
5. To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a Continuous Improvement monitoring system.
6. To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
What do I need to qualify for the role?
1. Experience in Manufacturing / Engineering
2. Significant experience of hands-on implementation of Continuous Improvement programs and LEAN solutions.
3. Ability to operate and communicate within a cross-functional team made up of both technical and non-technical members
4. Manage time efficiently to meet reactive business demands
5. Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead improvements/Kaizen sessions with a range of business stakeholders
6. Strong understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
7. Accreditation in Lean Six Sigma Green/Black(preferred) belt as a minimum
8. Project management skills desirable, but not essential
9. Experience in designing remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency issues, and track record of following through to ensure closure
10. Some work experience in the medical device industry or other regulated industry preferred
What do I get in return?
A comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension.
Through the companies flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
If you feel this position could be for you then please get in touch today.
Call Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office.