The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Contracts Support Assistant for their client based in Dunmow, Essex.
This is a varied support role and would suit someone with who has demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced, customer service role, an excellent telephone manner and is able to communicate at all levels with good organisational and prioritisation skills.
Working as a member of the Contracts team, you will be required to assist the Contract Engineer in coordinating the regional activities.
Typical duties will also include sourcing materials, submitting and receiving client correspondence, answering telephone calls, general client enquiries, site personnel and engineer requests as well as general administration duties.
A strong and confident telephone manner and a clear understanding of customer service are essential requirements for this position.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities of the role
• Front line customer contact
• Source and place orders for materials and equipment
• Administration of documents and quotations
• Maintain and monitor commercial and regulatory paperwork
• Coordinate and maintain accurate communication records from site
• General administration – document filing, letter typing, emailing, document submission
• Cross training to provide administrative holiday cover in other departments.