A well-respected Law firm located in Chelmsford is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Assistant to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide support to the fee earners, including opening, updating and closing files, requesting searches, filing SDLT and land registry forms online.
Responsibilities will also include preparing high quality documents to support the fee earners, liaising with clients, solicitors and lenders to progress residential transactions and update on the progress.
The successful candidate will also handle a full residential caseload; including freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases and mortgages, transfers of equity, shared ownership, new builds, lease extensions and landlord/tenant issues.
Finally, if successful, you will also carry out property searches, online form submissions and prepare contracts.
- You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within residential property.
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to use a case management system.
- A desire to progress your career within conveyancing.
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Annual bonus.
- Free Parking.
This is a superb position for applicants who are looking for a new opportunity to join a small traditional and friendly law firm.