Just Recruitment is a leading generalist recruitment organisation with 6 offices across East Anglia.
In December 2017 the Just Recruitment Group became an “Employee Owned Company”, meaning the company is run for the benefit of its employees. Every Just Recruitment employee has an equal stake in the company and, therefore, shares in its success.
We now have an immediate opening available for an experienced Credit Controller to be based in either Ipswich or Colchester and we are looking for a motivated individual who is looking to join a company who really looks after its employees, and become a part our exciting journey.
You will be an experienced Credit Controller used to looking after a large book of business, currently 300+ strong. You will be organised and be able to operate and demonstrate the highest levels of integrity. Does this sound like you? Then please read on…
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing customer accounts.
- Direct communication with customers chasing payment, resolving payment issues.
- Chasing debt beyond agreed terms.
- Controlling customers credit in line with company policy,
- Keeping Sales Team informed of relevant issues.
- Liaising internally and externally to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Preparing and despatching monthly statements to customers.
- Maintaining and ensuring accuracy of sales ledger records at all times.
- Resolving any customer queries involving the operations department where necessary.
- Updating master records to ensure the customer contact details are correct.
- Issuing chasing letters for overdue accounts and in-line with company policy.
- Instigating legal action (after obtaining internal approval) if required, in conjunction with professional resources.
- Processing on-line card payments.
- Answering and dealing with phone queries.
- Ad-hoc duties including: copy invoices, POD’s
Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience in a busy credit control function (250 Clients +).
- Educated to GCSE A-C or equivalent.
- Sage accounts experience essential.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic with an exceptional work ethic to deliver results.
- Able to operate and demonstrate the highest levels of integrity.
- High level of organisational skills in regards to planning, preparation, execution and follow up.