Are you a skilled administrator looking for a new role?
Have you looked after customers - handled complaints and provided admin support?
As a Customer Care Administrator within the complaints handling team you will investigate and resolve customer complaints relating to our administration services.
Day to day you will ensure the following is carried out efficiently, effectively and within SLA and regulatory requirements:
- Issue complaint acknowledgement letters
- Investigate the root cause of a complaint
- Prepare the appropriate written response to a complaint, including assessment of redress if required.
- Liaise with clients for approval/agreement
- Maintain accurate records
- Manage service complaints.
Skills and personal attributes
- Excellent communicator at all levels - both verbal and written
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages
- Effective time management skills - to manage caseload to meet deadlines
- Reasoning and questioning skills - in order to identify where things have gone wrong and suggest and appropriate resolution
- Attention to Detail - Recording of information must be accurate, factual and professional
- Minimum of Grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English, or equivalent
- Negotiator and Influencer - to be able to encourage open dialogue with the customer/client/colleague to gain trust and understanding to achieve a good resolution
- Empathetic manner - be able to confidently deal with difficult conversations whilst showing empathy and dealing sensitively, but appropriately
- Comfortable working within a regulated environment working to the applicable rules and regulations.