Just Recruitment is seeking an experience customer co-ordinator to join a well established client based in Maldon.
As a UK Customer Co-Ordinator reporting to the Office Manager, you are accountable for providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
You are responsible for the day to day customer service delivery and transportation for all UK customers. You are naturally organised and thrive on the happiness of your customers.
- Ensure customer packing requirements are available for both the office and packing room;
- To provide monthly customer updates including trend analysis to the sales manager, ensuring all customer issues are escalated where necessary;
- Produce invoices and delivery notes for customer orders accurately and in a timely manner;
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting on orders, invoicing and transport service levels;
- Provide administrative support for the export co-ordinator where required.
Working 9am - 5pm
If you would like to find out more information then please do give Andrew Potts a call on 01376 528660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org