Service Coordinator required to join a company in Sudbury, Suffolk on a full time, permanent basis.
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
You will be responsible for the organisation of all elements of the departments work linked to service for Group Dealership Customers.
This will include coordinating the service team’s work, customer breakdowns and initiating a sales drive on replacement parts including filters in addition to daily office administration.
The role will be an integral part of the service team’s day to day operation and will also include liaison with Projects / Installations department as circumstances require.
• The design and implementation of office service procedures to be used in the support of the department, focusing especially on our large group customers.
• Responsible for coordinating the service team response to customer breakdowns, customer requests for remedial or upgrade work and quotations where required.
• An important part of the role will be in sustaining and developing our market share of service customers i.e. reviewing customers where we have not won the service work over the previous 5 years with a view to gaining this work back.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office.
Alternatively apply online to have your details submitted for consideration.