The Just Recruitment Group has an exciting opportunity with a fantastic company based in Haverhill.
My client is a stable and growing business, seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to join their small and friendly team.
- To ensure customer calls are received, logged and closed as per procedure.
- To ensure engineer workscope is allocated in the most efficient manner, taking into consideration site location, skills required, priority, timescale & cost implication.
- To plan and prioritise workload to achieve business aims.
- To give call instructions to a team of field-based engineers.
- To make Technical Director aware of impending issues.
- To ensure that Service Report Forms (SRFs) are received in a timely manner, sorted, closed and invoiced accordingly.
- To monitor customer maintenance contracts –renewing and invoicing when necessary.
- To respond to engineer requests for spare parts and monitor engineer stock.
- To project a professional image of the Company to customers.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with both external parties and with personnel in other departments (stores, technical, field engineers).
- Some involvement in stock systems.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, have the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills.
My client offer a competitive salary between £18000 per annum plus annual bonus and attractive benefits package.
For more information contact us today!