As part of our clients continued growth, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join a successful Air Conditioning company.
The role is part of a busy Service and Maintenance Team. This department is actively working towards planned expansion, with the successful candidate required to make a positive contribution to this growth.
The role would include, although not limited to, the following;
- Answering incoming calls, from Customers, Suppliers and Engineers and dealing with enquiries and information, along with outgoing calls as required.
- Booking Engineer Visits with Customers, and maintaining the Engineers Visit Schedule and ensuring all work is allocated, liaising with Engineers, on a daily basis.
- Dealing with Suppliers, obtaining parts prices, raising purchase orders, expediting these orders, as well as booking in parts, and collating delivery notes.
- To follow up on Customer quotations as appropriate, assisting the team in converting quotations to contracts or visits.
- Writing and responding to email enquiries, or website enquiries.
- Collating information, detailed and accurate records keeping, checking invoices and orders, and general administration duties.
- Would have a professional approach to your work, with good customer service skills.
- Would demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a confident and assured telephone manner, and be very used to customer contact.
- Would be comfortable communicating verbally on the phone and in writing, by email.
- Are interested in learning about products and services and will want to gain a working knowledge.
- Have strong PC skills, using a customer and resources management system or have database knowledge.
- Are proactive, and demonstrate a ‘can do’ approach to your work, to getting things done and to supporting your colleagues and you enjoy being part of a team.
This is a varied and interesting role, you may be dealing with a large multi-national company and then making the tea, (as do the rest of the team).
To be successful and to enjoy this role, you should have previous experience gained within sales, sales support or a customer service role.
The role is based at their Witham office in Essex, which comprises of a team of approximately 10 office staff and management.