Are you an organised individual with experience across both customer services and sales looking for an exciting opportunity in a fun, forward thinking company? If so, we have an opportunity which may be perfect for you.
Our client, a successful and growing provider of a wide range of merchandise and products, are currently seeking a Customer Service/Sales Administrator.
* Working with customers to find the perfect products that suits their needs.
* Responding to customer email enquiries, telephone sales enquiries, dealing with enquires /orders coming in through our website store.
* Preparing quotation, following up on quotations by email and phone call.
* Maintaining a good relationship with existing customers and new customers.
* Order processing. Maintaining existing and new customer database.
* Processing sales orders, acting as a liaison between customers and suppliers / graphic designers, processing purchase orders with our suppliers, making sure all orders are proofed and dispatched on time and all invoices are paid.
* Processing card payments over the phone via our online payment gateway
* Generating new leads, acquiring new customers, retaining existing clients and growing
revenue through B2C and B2B telemarketing, email marketing and digital marketing etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Speed, accuracy and excellent attention to details.
* Excellent telephone manner; excellent verbal communication and writing skills (Good grammar and punctuation) and number skills.
* Experience in customer service, and in processing a high volume of orders each month in a fast moving environment.
* Quick learner. Our products can be varied and complex, so we need someone who can learn quickly and retain specific details. Many of our customers aren't entirely sure what they want to spend their money on, so proven ability to up-sell and close deals quickly (to the customer's satisfaction) will be a benefit.
* Direct sales experience, especially in telephone sales, will be an advantage.
* Teamwork skills; Taking initiative and being proactive
* Ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Someone is independent, ambitious, focused and responsible.
* Working closely with marketing team to produce marketing materials.
* A background in Supply Chain Industry and experience in Sales Administration is desirable
* GCSE English, Maths A or B
* Qualification in business administration, customer service, marketing or accounting.