Our client, a massively successful and continuously growing online retailer based just outside of Braintree, are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic Customer Services Advisor.
Despite being an office-based role, commercial experience is not 100% necessary as this client are very open in terms of support and training offered, so if you have a background in hospitality and catering but want to get into the office environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This client work with a number of top-end international brands, such as Versace, Ralph Lauren and Missoni. Naturally, being a luxury retailer, they pride themselves on the high levels of customer service they provide, so it is important that you can upkeep this standard.
* To answer inbound calls
* To reply to inbound emails
* To answer inbound live chat requests
* To perform agreed administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the customer services department
* To respond to all customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner
* To keep the customer well informed of any update regarding their enquiry or order
* To offer the customer the best service possible
* To adhere to department and company policies, procedures and service level agreements
The Ideal Candidate:
* The ability to provide exceptional customer service
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to include telephone manner and accurate written work
* Professionalism and flexibility
* Computer literacy
* Team work
* Pro-active approach to problem solving
* Administration and organisation
* Attention to detail
* Accurate data processing
* Positive and enthusiastic attitude
This company have gone from strength to strength over the years, and can now offer an ongoing list of benefits and incentives, alongside a fantastic working environment, ongoing training and development options, and the chance to really grow your career.