We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Shift Supervisor to join a busy E -Commerce company in the Colchester area.
- Day-to-day shift supervision of the picking and packing operations.
- Controlling the waving/ release of orders for picking on a timely basis to achieve cut-offs.
- Ensuring that orders are picked in correct batch, use by date sequence - liaising with Stock Controller regarding any stock discrepancies.
- Strong focus on achieving Productivity levels and daily order clearance targets.
- Any necessary liaison with carriers/ hauliers to ensure timely collection of dispatches.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven supervisory experience in a warehouse environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong target and quality focus.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision and use sound judgement.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Word, Excel, Outlook.
Monday-Thursday 2pm - 10pm
Sunday 8am - 6pm
Free Parking on site