The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer for their client based in Dunmow, Essex.
The role of Design Engineer will evaluate the feasibility of selected concepts to meet functional and customer needs and link design and engineering teams to develop both product and service requirements.
This position is office based with the possibility of international travel. As a representative of our company working with world-wide customers and end users, a smart appearance is a necessity.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will ensure products are designed to high standards with respect to quality, functionality and reliability.
You will collate and specify service needs; plan documentation, training, spare parts, technical knowledge transfer, supporting installations, contribute to product launches, monitor early stage installs, and support Engineering teams, process document change notes i.e. writing or amendments to production work instructions etc., this will require interface with shop floor personnel.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Material selection
• Supplier sourcing
• Customer liaising
• Risk Analysis (inc. FMEA)
• Procedures development
• Transfer of process & product to Manufacture
• Knowledge transfer: Manufacturing, QC, Marketing
• Engineering support at implant
• Participate in Feasibility process – Innovation of new ideas & Evaluation of concepts
• Problem solving
• Process development
• Test development (Test protocols)
• Tooling development
• Verification & Validation
• Report writing
• Working to relevant quality standards
• Generation of Schematics & Engineering Drawings (3D Solid Works)
• Generation of Bills of Materials
• Customer returns – Investigations
• Liaising with other relevant departments
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 905541