Are you a highly skilled Design Estimator looking for a new role?
Are you looking for further progression and development?
My client is a well-established, leading supplier of high quality bespoke products within the construction sector - they are looking for a skilled Design Estimator to join their team.
• To contact clients, architects and engineers, either by phone or email to obtain accurate information about their requirements.
• Evaluation of drawings to produce an accurate take-off/mark-up of the project.
• To produce accurate quotations that reflect the clients’ requirements.
• To liaise with colleagues within the Sales & Estimating department regarding the project in order to increase the likelihood of securing the project.
• Monitor the workload and prioritise your time in consultation with the Sales Office Supervisor and Sales Director.
• Update internal 4P system to reflect the current status of each enquiry/quotation.
• Perform other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the Sales Office Supervisor or Sales Director.
• An ability to act in a professional manner when communicating either orally or written with colleagues, customers and associated parties.
• Diligence in order to produce accurate quotations.
• Can communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels of customers.
• To demonstrate and maintain a positive “can-do” approach to all aspects of the role.
• Understands the importance of producing an accurate quotation while taking into consideration any relevant commercial factors that may impact the chances of securing the business.
• A strong level of computer literacy is essential including knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs. Additional knowledge CAD software is desirable although full training can be provided if necessary.
• Outstanding time management skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
• A confident and professional telephone manner is essential.
• Self-motivated and methodical approach to providing an exceptional customer experience.
• Previous building design experience preferable but full training can be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team - in a great working location - offering a competitive salary and career progression.
Due to company location you will need to have access to your own transport.