Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, looking for a challenging, exciting new opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, successful company?
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager for our client, a leading supplier within the landscaping industry, based in the Essex area.
This is an exciting, diverse and key position within a rapidly growing company that offers autonomy and responsibility. The successful candidate will play a key role within the business - managing and overseeing the new CRM system that will be implemented early next year, to drive sales and marketing using customer profiling and segmentation. You will be able to understand the customer and product life-cycle and must have working knowledge of digital marketing tools SEO and PPC, as well as being creatively minded.
Some duties will include:
- Managing the implementation of a new CRM system early next year, planning and delivering CRM strategies to encourage customer retention and loyalty.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience and fully embrace the ethos of CAVE - competitive, available, visible, experience products online.
- Establishing meaningful customer profiling and analyse and act upon the results to grow sales profitably and improve customer experience.
- Creating and managing the company loyalty scheme - implementing new ideas based on customer profiles, offering targeted, specific discounts/offers.
- Frequent targeted e-mailings to existing customer base and selected specification/end user databases.
- Writing product literature and ensure full product brochure is updated twice a year and mailed to selected databases.
- Booking and managing exhibitions & man stands as appropriate; redesigning banners, setting up at events, providing company information.
- Placing print advert/product card etc. in line with yearly marketing plan.
- Managing the company social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn - creating dynamic content and running campaigns to build customer engagement. Analysing the success of campaigns.
The successful applicant will have 3-5 years' experience in a similar role and have a relevant degree. You will be very commercially aware, creative, driven and ambitious!
You will have varied experience within digital marketing most importantly with CRM, social media campaigns, as well as including SEO, PPC.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing company, in a position working closely at Director level and offering fantastic career progression opportunities.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.