Are you a skilled EA looking for a new opportunity within an award winning organisation?
Are you highly organised, with excellent communication skills - with the ability to manager senior team members?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a professional, organised and talented Executive Assistant to support, organise and assist the directors at a well established business on the outskirts of Sudbury.
The successful candidate will be conscientious, capable of using their own initiative whilst working under pressure and possess excellent, proactive and positive communication/engagement skills.
The role encompasses a variety of responsibilities and therefore, a high degree of organisational, confidentiality and IT skills are essential.
Duties will include:
• Extensive email & diary management;
• Making travel arrangements;
• Organising meetings and writing agendas, together with minute taking;
• Event management;
• Filtering telephone calls, managing messages for the Directors;
• Writing emails and taking dictation from the directors.
• Educated to A level standard or above; (desired)
• Maths and GCSE grade C or above;
• Excellent IT skills with full Microsoft Office capability;
• Good organisational and time management skills;
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
• Knowledge and use of databases;
• Excellent telephone manner;
• Full, clean driving licence.
This is an exciting and attractive opportunity to join a great company in wonderful surroundings - offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right individual.
The role is full time - working Monday - Friday 9- 5:30
Free parking is available on site, company benefits package and free fruit!