Just Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Electronic Systems Engineer to join our well established engineering based client in Gillingham.
Duties Include: -
• Developing validation tests for electrical bench, dSpace HiL and vehicle.
• Designing system diagnostics and CAN communication specifications.
• Capturing and analysing customer requirements.
• Designing control algorithms and strategies (using Matlab\Simulink) for autocode generation
of production intent code.
• Calibrating sensor interfaces and diagnostic strategies.
• Calibrating servo controls and regulators.
• Supporting system and hardware FMEA.
• Provide expertise for investigations and problem solving activities.
• Experience of defining and developing control strategies in Matlab
• Understanding of Powertrain sensors and actuators (analogue, digital, H-Bridge, CAN based, SENT)
• Understanding of CAN, UDS and J1939 protocols
• Understanding of C code, ASCII and hexadecimal
• Experience of working for a Tier 1 supplier in the automotive industry.
• Experience of a production intent auto-coding environment.
• CAN Tools (e.g.. CANAlyzer)
• ClearCase (or similar configuration management tool)
• ISO26262 awareness
If you would like to find out more information then please do call Andrew Potts on 01376 528660 or email email@example.com