EMC Test Engineer required for expanding business who are looking for talented individuals to work at their state-of-the-art EMC laboratory in Essex, located on the outskirts of Stansted Airport.
Our client is an and leading EMC test laboratory, on the fore front of EMC Testing, Consultancy and Remedial Investigations.
This role would suit electronics/ electrical engineering/physics graduates who are working / wish to develop a career in the regulatory compliance industry, specialising in EMC testing.
After completion of a comprehensive training program, and working closely alongside colleagues and customers, the successful candidate will undertake testing on behalf of customers. He/she will have excellent technical and interpersonal skills and a full EU driving licence.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of highly skilled engineers, EMC testing products to European and international standards under the EMC, Medical, Automotive and RED Directives.
- HNC / HND / BSc in Engineering or similar.
- Significant experience in EMC testing will be an advantage.
- Experience of using test equipment such as RF receivers, spectrum analysers, signal generators, power meters & antennas.
- Knowledge of EMC regulatory requirements for EU and USA.
- Ability to document and process test results.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers.
- Flexibility to work shifts where requested.
- Performing testing to European and international standards.
- Pre-compliance testing, fault finding, trouble shooting, remedial investigations.
- Writing test procedures Generate / Maintain Work Instructions.
- Assisting in set up of new test areas
- Assisting with customer queries
In return, the posts attract:
- Competitive salary.
- Contributory pension.
- Profit Related Pay based on development objectives.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01376 528660.