Due to the continued growth of their business, our client is looking to expand their team and are delighted to announce that they have a full time permanent employment position available.
All candidates must have at least 2 years relevant experience in CAD drawing working within a similar role.
Working within a small sales team to assist in CAD drawing, general administrative duties and data entry. The role will likely involve varying tasks as required.
The tasks you might have but are not limited to include:
- Creating QA documents for the production department along with CAD drawings.
- Answering the telephone and passing on calls.
- Keeping computer records up to date.
- Order inputting.
- Using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines.
- General administration.
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week.
8.30am - 5.00pm with ½ hour lunch break 12.30pm - 1.00pm
The above hours are set however; you may be requested from time to time to work additional hours so a flexible approach is preferred.
We are looking for someone interested in a career within a manufacturing company. Full job specific training will be given but candidates must have the following attributes:
- Experience in Quality Assurance methods (ISO 9001) with an organised approach to follow company procedures
- Previous engineering/manufacturing experience not necessary but advantageous
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy (able to use Microsoft outlook, word and excel)
- Good knowledge and use of CAD software (ideally Solidworks)
- GCSE grade A-C in English
- A good level of mathematics (ideally A-C grade GCSE)
- Creative flair with accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
- From time to time you may be required to lift heavy items (up to 25kgs) within a workshop environment for checking tolerances etc. against 3D CAD models/drawings
Training and development
Once working, you will be given induction training, covering our organisation's office systems and procedures. Part of your training will be product based and some hands on workshop training could be required.
We may offer further opportunities to take training towards qualifications that allow you to improve in particular areas, for example CAD Courses, Business administration but this is not guaranteed.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd, at or telephone quoting job reference 904335.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.