Do you have an interest in 'The Environment' and 'The Great Outdoors'.
Are you looking for a role that combines your report writing and analytical skills with your love of the countryside?
My client, a well regarded business based on the outskirts of Sudbury, are looking for a Environmental Assessment Assistant to join their expanding team.
You will be required to support the relevant 'heads of departments' in site research, site appraisals, preparing assessment reports and preparing text and images for consultation boards.
Your key duties for this role include:
- Report writing skills - recording information, take photographic evidence,mapping locations and accurately recording all data.
- Researching baseline information - including environmental policies, heritage content and land use etc.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture.'
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A degree in Geography, Ecology, Environmental sciences or landscapes is essential.
- Excellent IT skills - Adobe creative suite is a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation that offer progression, further training and development - staff benefits and an excellent working location - due to the company location you must have access to your own transport.