Just Recruitment Group is currently looking for an experienced Events Manager to join a successful Events and Media organisation based just outside Colchester, Essex.
As the Event Manager you’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning each event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Coming up with suggestions to enhance the events success
- Organising show entertainment and workshop schedules, contacting show presenters for workshops and lectures.
- Collating the correct Health & food safety documentations
- Creating event risk assessments, construction phase plans and method statements
- Be in charge of hiring and managing temp staff
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Book hotel accommodation and travel
- Lead pre-event briefings with venue and contractors
- Attend post event debrief
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the events success and prepare reports
- Must be well organised
- Good communicator
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Good with budgets
- Reliable at hitting deadlines
- Ability to use initiative
All candidates applying for the events manager role must currently be in a similar events role position
For more information please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office.
Alternatively apply online to have your details submitted for consideration