The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager for our client, a high end, luxury online retailer based in the Essex area.
As Facilities Manager you will manage and oversee all office procedures, operations,
administration and facilities management for the office. Your role will help to maintain a great working environment, and will ensure that the facilities provided allow staff to excel in their roles. Your role will also be vital to ensure effective communication, organisational effectiveness and safety within the office.
You will be highly organised and IT literate, with a commercial mind to pro-actively identify
improvements in processes, administration and reduce overhead costs.
Some duties will include:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Purchase all office furniture, equipment, stationery and refreshments
- Manage relationships, contracts and price negotiations with office suppliers and service providers including communications providers e.g. for broadband or phones
- Assist in onboarding process for new hires, ensuring work stations, telephones and logins are set up correctly and on time
- Assist with employee queries regarding office management and basic IT queries
- Be the companies Competent Person for Health and Safety; chairing the Health and Safety Committee and working with a third party advisory company to ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to (training can be provided for this if necessary.)
- Be a named key holder for the company, to be contactable in an emergency
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Must have previous experience of office and/or facilities management or administration
- Close attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good IT knowledge
- Multi-tasking skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Previous experience within Health and Safety management desirable however not essential
- Must be pro-active, conscientious and motivated
- Has the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
This is a fantastic opportunity to work autonomously in a role that offers responsibility and progression, working within a highly reputable and rapidly expanding company. In return, our client offers a very social, modern working environment, free parking, and great benefits package to all staff!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.