Our client looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer with controls experience.
You will predominately be working on swimming pool ventilation and heat pump AHU’s.
You will have at least 3 years experience in servicing and fault finding of ventilation/commercial air handling units, electrical control panels and be refrigeration trained.
This position will be based from your home, ideally in the Midlands.
Responsibilities will include:
• Routine maintenance and repair work at customers sites nationwide as determined by the service coordinator.
• Occasional visits to their parent company in Denmark
• City & Guilds Certificate in Handling Refrigerants
• CSCS Health & Safety
• Diagnosing and fixing faults
• Planned / routine maintenance
• Communicate with customers
This role is Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with a 60-minute unpaid lunch break.
If you have great attention to details, good communication skills and are a team player then apply today!