Are you an experienced Finance Leader with experience of working within a manufacturing environment?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Director, working alongside the MD of a prestigious global manufacturing firm, you will be overseeing the strategic financial direction for the company. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate.
As well as providing a stimulating and challenging professional environment, our client offers a generous rewards package, including a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension.
- Directing, preparing and reviewing financial statements, reports and analysis.
- Recruiting, managing and developing the finance team.
- Liaising with external and internal auditors.
- Directing and participating in annual budgeting, forecasting and financial planning processes.
- Directing the development of accurate product costing and variance reporting, implementing improvements as required.
- Participating as an integral part of the plant management team.
- Initiating meetings with manufacturing management to resolve cost problems and recommending cost management concepts.
- Establishing and maintaining effective internal control procedures and systems.
- Acting as Finance lead on strategic projects.
- Manufacturing and financial reporting experience.
- Knowledge of product costing techniques and inventory accounting.
- Experience working for a multinational or matrix organisation.
- Knowledge of IAS, UK GAAP and SOX.
- Accounting profession accreditation.
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable leadership capability.