The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a driven and extremely commercially aware Finance Manager to work in a standalone position. Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing company based in the Essex area. This position is a full time 15-month fixed term contract, which may be extended to 18 months.
Our client is looking for a confident, experienced Finance Manager who has strong commercial awareness. You will be reporting into the Directors and therefore you must be able to assist in making long-term key financial suggestions and decisions to overall drive the business forward.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Producing yearly budgets
• Producing profit and loss, balance sheet and notes to the accounts, for review in monthly management meetings
• Running monthly reports including sales, product profits and stock
• Preparing for year end and sending through to external accountant
• Filing quarterly VAT returns
• Processing purchase and sales invoices for authorisation and filing – circa 200 purchase and 8000 sales invoices per month
• Reconciling aged creditors
• Reviewing aged debtors report – sending statement to all Accounts customers and chasing for timely payment
• Being involved in the switch over and integration of the ERP system, from Sage 50 to Microsoft Dynamics – setting up accounting function and transferring data
• Assisting in the lease negotiations for future site move
You will have:
• Relevant qualifications desirable however not essential – can be qualified by experience
• Experience using Microsoft ‘Dynamics’ (also known as Navision) – highly desirable
• Experience with online platforms eBay and Amazon – highly desirable however not essential
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience working in a standalone position
• Strong commercial awareness
• Ability to work to own initiative but also as part of a wider team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company at an exciting time within their growth plans. The role offers autonomy and responsibility, working within a team-orientated and driven environment.