The Just Recruitment Group Ltd is currently recruiting for a Goods In/Materials Handler for their client based in Tiverton, Devon.
This is an opportunity for someone to join an industry leading, customer focused company.
The role will focus on:
Receiving goods from suppliers, checking for delivery inaccuracies and assisting with the smooth delivery of raw materials from stock to our production and manufacturing cells.
• Completing and processing documentation relating to Goods In and stock control.
• Controlling internal stocks.
• Receiving, storing and despatching of goods.
• Maintaining accurate records using our computer systems.
• Assist with maintaining full traceability of stock throughout the manufacturing process.
• Keeping the companies 5S & Lean principles.
• Visually inspecting raw materials for defects.
• Previous Stores, Warehouse and/or stock control experience.
• Manual Handling
• Current category C1 & M1 forklift truck licence.(Large and Small Combi)
• IT literate.
• Flexible approach.
• Can do attitude
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate considerable knowledge of the operation of a busy Goods In/Stores department and be familiar with using a desktop computer (training on internal system will be provided). The candidate should also have the confidence to work accurately and to tight deadlines.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 4.30pm, 30-minutes lunch.
Friday: 7.30am – 12.30pm, no lunch
39-hours per week.
In return the company offer:
A competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd at email@example.com or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 905669.