The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a GRINDING OPERATOR for their client based in Tiverton, Devon.
This is a Weekday Night Shift
Hours of Work:
Monday – Wednesday: 6.00pm – 6.00am
36-hours per week)
Joining our Surface Grinding Production Cell, using our modern grinding technology including our Sigma Grinding centres, you will be responsible for setting and operating CNC machines. Loading and running programs through prove out and programme simulation according to work instructions, producing a valid first-off component and having it verified. Loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection, checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are manufactured accurately and to the highest standards.
• Minimum 2-years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines or grinding machines.
• Familiarity with Fanuc programing controls.
• Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
• Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
• Experience of precision or tool room grinding.
• Proven engineering background in a similar environment.
• Mechanical Engineering Manufacture Apprenticeship or equivalent NVQ3 Award, BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications in engineering at Advanced Level.
• Can do attitude with team working ethos.
• A high level of IT literacy. Experience using CMM, pre-set meters and gauges to check conformity of product.
In return we offer:
A competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd at email@example.com or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 905899.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Just Recruitment Group Ltd, are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.