The Just Recruitment Group is looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their clients team in Halstead, Essex.
As HSE Manager you will provide directional support to the business in the planning, measuring, reviewing and auditing of Health, Safety and Environmental activities.
• Management of all training requirements.
• Document management, control and revision.
• Chair Health & Safety at Employee Committee meetings.
• Management of works diary.
• Identification / logging of current standards & updates.
• Managment & recording employee briefings & inductions.
• Investigate any alleged breaches of Scheme Rules and take necessary action.
• Ensure Safety Critical equipment & PPE provided as per the Rules.
• Undertake all required audits.
• Carry out Accident Investigations
• Thorough understanding of HSE processes & requirements
• Work well under pressure, determined and is able to influence at all levels
• Have significant operational experience in Health, and Safety, ideally within the
• Stable, reliable, takes ownership, uses initiative.
• Self-motivated, honest, adaptable, hardworking, likes to be kept busy.
• Quick and willing to learn, wishes to progress, helpful and cooperative.
• Good communicator who works well in a small group.
• A self-critical, well organised, team player.
Working hours: Your normal working hours are from 7.30AM-4.30PM. Working hours will also be discussed during the interview process. You may be required to work 15 Saturdays / Shifts during the working year to suit the requirements of the company.
Salary: £30k-£33k depending on experience.
You will also be awarded with a company benefits log in. This will enable you to receive up to 10% discount at many high street stores and supermarkets and much more!