?Are you highly customer focused with confident communication skills and the ability to deliver a high standard of customer care?
If so then this role could be the next opportunity for you.
Our client is the UK's leading mortgage specialist and due to growth and expansion over the last year they are recruiting for a Helpline Telesales Adviser to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be target driven, and have excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for incoming calls from house purchasers
- Booking appointments with Mortgage Adviser
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Working towards the helpline sales process
- Working towards KPI'S and targets
- Assisting line manager when required
If you are currently working within a customer service position and looking for the next step in your career we would love to hear from you!
Working a mixture of shifts including Saturday and Sunday on a rota basis
1 hour lunch
OTE £30 - £40K
Starting salary £25,000 - after 3 months will be £20,000 as after this point you will be earning commission
Monday - Wednesday 9am - 6pm Early Shift
Thursday 11am - 8pm Late Shift
Friday 10am - 7pm Late Shift
Saturday 10am - 7pm ( required to work 3 out of every 5 weekends)
Sunday 10am - 7pm