The Just Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Higher & Advanced Apprentice in Engineering for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
We are looking for an individuals with a keen interest in engineering, automation and robotics. Full on the job training will be provided, together with day-release at Colchester Institute, leading to nationally recognised qualifications.
Our Higher Apprenticeship is aimed at candidates with at least one of the following:
• 3 A-Levels at grade C and above
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in a suitable discipline
• Level 3 BTEC Engineering
Our Advanced Apprenticeship is aimed at candidates with the following:
• 4 GCSE passes at grade C or above (or equivalent), these should include Maths and Science at Grade B or above
• Demonstrable interest in an engineering discipline.
• To be I.T. literate and familiar with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
• Highly motivated.
• Aptitude for practical science or engineering skills.
• To complete a programme of training to be conducted within the various departments of Grinding, Turning, Engineering & Planning, Quality Assurance, Assembly and Jig & Tool.
• To become proficient in the application and use of a wide range of machine tools including, but not restricted to, conventional and CNC turning and milling & grinding.
• Fitting and assembly skills including the use of hand tools.
• Measurement and inspection techniques using a variety of metrology equipment.
• Training in the use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) using proprietary software packages.
• Carrying out tasks and duties as directed by the Departmental Technical Manager / Supervisor that are calculated to contribute to the requisite levels of performance and competence.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, good benefits package, free on-site parking and a generous holiday allocation.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd at email@example.com or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 905733.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.