Just Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Hygiene Manager on behalf of one of our client on the outskirts of Colchester, Essex.
Working a 45 hour week - The hours worked each week are negotiable and will be discussed at interview.
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience plus employee benefits available
• You will deliver auditing functions and corrective action programs around the management of the contracted hygiene team to ensure the daily cleaning of all areas is done in a safe and efficient manner.
• Planning and implementing deep cleaning and overhead cleaning schedules, working closely with Engineering and Production requirements
• Ensuring achievement of KPI targets.
• Manage the hygiene team ensuring correct levels of staffing and training.
• Control COSHH management and associated training across all functions.
• Monitor ATP, environmental and allergen swabbing results for corrective actions and improvements.
• Continuous improvement projects actively involved and promote new ideas.
• To provide the highest possible hygiene standard and food safe environment for the site and its customers.
• Positive Leader
• Positive attitude
• Lead by example, behaving appropriately with a “Can Do” attitude at all times in line with the company values and work policy.
• Aspiration to bring the company forward
• Strong Team Building Skills
• Forward Thinking
• Part of a team
For more information please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office.