Injection Mould Machine Setter required to join a manufacturing company in Sudbury Suffolk, on a full time permanent basis.
This position will be working 36 hours per week, across Friday, Saturday & Sunday on 12 hour shifts.
This will alternate between 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am.
Salary £28,000 + £32,000 + £4,500 shift allowance
You will be responsible for;
• Carrying out in a safe and efficient manner, process setting activities which include
mould changes, mould setting, colour and material changes.
• Ensuring processes are always running to the correct setting sheet and escalate as
appropriate if found outside of these conditions.
• Liaising with the Toolroom regarding tooling related issues before taking action.
• Carrying out first line maintenance activities, assessing breakdowns.
You are a part of a team of 13 process technicians, reporting into the lead process technician.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
• Injection moulding process setting experience within a manufacturing environment, with
preference given to medium to high volume.
• Proven experience in fault diagnosis & machine setting in Thermal Plastic Moulding.
• Experience in machine setting and fault diagnosis in LSR Injection Moulding.
In return, the client can offer you:
The opportunity to work in a world class manufacturing site, undertaking professional development to enable career progression.
Amazing benefits package including: competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Furthermore, qualifications and additional training is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.