The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an Insight Analyst for our client, a leading, high-end online retailer based in the Essex area.
Due to expansion, our client is looking for someone highly analytical, who is data-driven and comfortable using Excel.
You will join the digital product team and work closely with customer strategy, development, marketing and trading teams to provide actionable insight and deliver the business objectives.
You will be responsible for utilising data sources to provide analysis of customer behaviours across device and territory, as well as providing insights into onsite content.
You will be experienced in interpreting data and spotting trends, and you will visualise this appropriately for the intended audience.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Developing insights based on analytics results and communicating findings to various stakeholders to assist in data-driven decision-making;
- Designing, maintaining and developing dashboards and custom reports;
- Identifying where conversion rate is losing customers from the experience and define hypothesis and tests to increase conversion.
Our client is looking for:
- Strong experience using Google Analytics is essential, an accreditation is desirable;
- A Level in maths or statistics is preferable;
- Good knowledge of Excel is essential;
- Experience in mining data from multiple sources;
- Experience in collating and interpreting qualitative data is collected from surveys and user testing is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable, rapidly growing company in a role that offers autonomy and responsibility.
Our client also offers a social, team-orientated environment, with a great benefits package, free onsite parking and career development opportunities!
To apply, click the link above or email us today at email@example.com!