Are you an experienced Technical Designer, looking for a challenging new role? Are you a proficient user of AutoCAD & SketchUp? We have an amazing opportunity for you!
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Interior Technical Designer for our client, a highly reputable, rapidly growing company based in the Essex area.
Whe role of the Interior Technical Designer is to provide technical design expertise to the Design team throughout the duration of each project. Working alongside the Head of Design, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing the necessary technical drawings and expertise, such as 2D space-planning, schematic layouts, furniture design, signage etc. in order to strengthen the overall design scheme.
Responsibilities will include:
· Creation of high quality, technically assured drawings for necessary projects.
· Working alongside external contractors and partners to understand the requirement of a project and delivery of accurate 2D/3D drawings.
· Responsible for delivering space-planning and interior layout design solutions, and providing technical experience.
· Design and creation of bespoke furniture items to a high technical specification.
· Supporting the Head of Design to bring branding, interior design and relevant visual styling to life in a 3D workspace.
· Workflow management and project planning.
You will have:
· A relevant degree or similar level/achievement.
· Experience in a similar position
· Excellent ability using Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and SketchUp.
· Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
· An intermediate knowledge base in construction, shop fitting or interior design fit out.
· Deadline driven.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing company who work on exciting projects, in a role that offers long-term development and great benefits, in a social working environment.
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.