Our client is seeking a IT Assistant to join their team based at their office in Halesworth.
You will support the day to day running and maintenance of the IT hardware and software for the company and will provide a hands-on approach in a busy working environment. You will also support the companies wider communication systems.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, possess strong attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability and aptitude for meeting deadlines and demonstrating a sense of urgency.
A good understanding or knowledge of the following will be useful, but the role will undoubtedly expand on existing skills and experience in these areas:
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2012 R2/2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Active Directory
- Anti Virus/Anti Malware/Anti Spyware and back-up solutions
- Microsoft office and windows platform
- Network infrastructure (LAN & WAN) including Wi-Fi systems
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V)
- Office systems hardware
- Telecom systems
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Dealership management systems (DMS)
IT based qualifications such as MCP, MCSE, ITIL Foundation, or Certified Support Centre Analyst (HDI) would be beneficial
The ideal candidate specification:
- Technical skills, knowledge and experience of the IT industry
- Experience of modern business methods
- Understanding of IT legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices
- Experience in controlling administration, organisational and financial matters
- Proven track record in managing people and systems
- Current driving licence
- Essential computer skills, including experience of operating spreadsheets, word processing, database packages, email and internet.
Apply for this role above, or call Jody at our Ipswich office on 01473 259 923!