The Just Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a progressive and evolving financial services firm who are currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician for their Colchester Office.
Reporting to the ICT Director, the IT Support Technician will be responsible for the support of all the group virtual platforms, improvements and maintenance of the internal network, providing desktop and IP telephony support to all our users.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. As an IT Support Technician, you will have your day to day schedule of work to carry out, however we encourage initiative and welcome ideas to really improve all of our services supporting the business.
Being a great communicator is essential in being an IT Support Technician as this will provide great internal customer service. The ability to speak confidently to staff members at all levels right up to senior management, is as important as your technical ability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and offer IT solutions to staff members of all levels
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines
- The ability to perform a variety of general administrative tasks on Microsoft products
- The ability to troubleshoot a variety of IT-related issues and resolve user issues
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and make balanced decisions
- An understanding of IT trends and capabilities
- A positive "can do" attitude and flexibility in taking on a broad range of IT responsibilities and tasks at short notice
- The ability to quickly learn new operating procedures and maintain established systems
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff effectively at all levels
- A commitment towards delivering quality customer service to internal and external customers